Event: Fire Weather Watch
Alert: FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a Fire
Weather Watch. It is in effect from Wednesday morning through
* AFFECTED AREA...The Poconos, the Lehigh Valley, Berks County
and southeastern Pennsylvania. Also, northwestern, central and
southern New Jersey and the entire state of Delaware.
* TIMING...From 10:00 AM until 9:00 PM Wednesday.
* WINDS...West 20 to 25 MPH with gusts of 30 to 35 MPH.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...Dropping into the 20 to 30 percent range.
* TEMPERATURES...Highs mainly in the 60s.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds and very dry air will create conditions
that may promote the rapid spread of wildfires.